Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Then and Now...

Well, I haven't been on here on a long time, really...except to clean up some of the posts and look for recipes that I wanted to make again.....Eat Clean Magazine was cool enough to publish "Thai One On Chicken" in the July/August 2010 issue, with a little picture of me and a blurb, so that was fun....

Anyway there have been some big changes over here!  I've moved into a much better house in a much better location, but unfortunately the kitchen is...well..horrendous. haha I make do but my big island is gone and I loved that... necessity is the mother of invention, I will prevail!

Also broke up with the guy I had been dating, in July... that's been a refreshing and liberating, new lease on life. You never realise how much stress you're under until you're out from under and the world is fresh and new again.... I"m enjoying my son, loving my job ( also new in June ) and feel that all is right in the world these days...

That said, I'd love to start blogging again....I had taken time off from the gym and from eating properly...anyone who has been in a horrid relationship knows how easy it is to compensate with Haagen Daas... and to not want to feel sexy or loved or special even to ourselves...well that's over with baby and I'm back on track! Since I have been single agan I"ve lost JUST shy of 50 pounds, I'm back at the gym, I"m eating properly and I feel like a million bucks..I have work to do but the difference is the work is fun and I"m looking forward to it...

I have also made some wonderful gal pals recently and they're all awesome...thanks, girls, for being amazing women who make me laugh and let me be me, even if I"m a little wierd...

That said, I'm off to make dinner....I'm making Bo Nuang Xa again and came up here to get the recipe ( I knew I was forgetting something! ) and felt inspired to add my thoughts for today...

Have a wonderful night and I will write again soon!! Hopefully with a new recipe or two!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment