Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Smoothie Operator...

Smoothie Operator

2/3c frozen berries, frozen fruit salad or any frozen fruit...make sure it's JUST fruit, no syrup or added sugar
1c orange juice or skim milk, totally different experience....I prefer the juice when I'm tired and want refreshment, I prefer the milk when I'm in a hurry and have to gulp it...wierd but true
1 scoop of whey protein..no added sugar and preferably no sucralose but good luck finding one without the sucralose OR sugar!
(You can also add 1 scoop PhytoBerries or Chia Nutra or ground flax seed or omega 3 oil...)

Blend it all or put it in your Bullet and buzz it...it's so awesome...it's the most basic thing but we just never get tired of them....we don't generally have more than 5 or 6 a week, each, so it's not like a meal replacement, but there is absolutely nothing better to a) revive you after the gym or b) satisfy your ice cream or sweet craving...if you put more berries and less juice, you get almost a sorbet thing happening...

Tomorrow is a BUSY BUSY day, hanging flat panel tv's, doing some programming on an audio system, finding out why my cable splitters are getting hot, stuff like that...enjoy your day all, and Dad, I hope you had a good visit today and that you're warm and turning brown....Hi to you also, Marcia, if you're reading this!  Soak up some sun for me, I could use it...I'm white as turkey meat, but I did get two free tanning sessions from the gym people...

I'll never be a perpetual tanner, I've seen too many women who look like they're wearing leather jackets and they're NOT, but a couple of doses can't hurt, can it?

Good night, Ma...Good night, Pop, Good night, John Boy....

No comments:

Post a Comment