Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Milestone Vs. Tombstone

Hi, I forgot to mention that as of yesterday I'm officially down TWENTY pounds since November 20, 2009...December sucked because I hardly budged, but I have only myself to blame for that...holidays and such...*sigh*  but we're back on track...my jeans that I could NOT inhale in on December 8 are now loose enough I need a belt to wear them, so that's a cool feeling...

Thank you Tosca Reno, you're always present in my kitchen and on my shoulder, like those little cartoon angels...my old habits and tendencies are on the other shoulder, dressed in red, with a little pitchfork and horns, and all...

To anyone reading this and either already Eating Clean or thinking about it...GO FOR IT...Tosca's books are not just a fad or a cash grab, if you don't have them, GET THEM and keep them handy.  They will truly inspire you to create change, and trust me folks...if I can...YOU can....

Have a wonderful day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment